Harry Sear's band Astwood's bell frame Bletchley's bells in the churchyard Old Bradwell band Calverton's old church Thornborough re-hang Olney's bells Astwood church in the snow Downs Barn installation Newport sub-web
North Bucks Branch Archive Project

Main Branch site:

Branch site

The Branch web site contains up to date information about ringing in North Bucks. Much of the information formerly in this site can now be found there.


Latest on this site:

Web development - Jan 2021

A long needed review of table names in the dataase has prompted a complete check of the code behind this site. You probably won't see much difference, except in a few places where HTML5 coding has been introduced.

The Flash mp3 player in the tower and bell pages has been replaced with the HTML5 audio player..


For Little Horwood:

More detail from the Central Bucks towers that were formerly part of North Bucks are being included.

Old Bradwell
The Oxford Diocesan Guild
January 28, 1928
5040
Stedman Doubles
Grandsire Doubles
Plain Bob Doubles
3 hours, 2 mins
 
Tenor - 7 - 1 - 16
1 Charles N Alderman 
2 William J French 
3 Edward Whitlock 
4 Thomas C WaltersFirst peal inside.
5 Alexander Coley 
6 Ronald ChapmanFirst peal.
RW Footnote: First peal in three methods by all the band. Rung in honour of the birthdays of the ringers of 4th and 5th.
Conducted by Edward Whitlock

Sources:

Primary SourceDatePagePealBase IDBellBoard ID
Oxford Diocesan Guild ReportJanuary 1, 1928 4B7-9801320391